Business Analytics & Reporting using Excel (i3BAR)
Reduce routine reporting time from days to minutes
- 3 dagen
- Datum en locatie
- 28, 29, 30 oktober 2020 - Amsterdam
- 09:30 - 17:30, 09:30 - 17:30, 09:30 - 17:30
- € 1.595,00 (leden) / € 1.795,00 (niet-leden)
- Performance Management, Finance Operations & Reporting
- Bestemd voor
- Openbaar accountants, Accountants in business, Intern accountants, MKB-accountants, Overheidsaccountants, Overige financieel professionals, Controllers
Note: The course is in English, based on the English version of Excel. You should bring your own laptop running MS Excel. Course instructions assume Windows laptops, you can use the Apple Mac version of Excel - in which case you should be aware of where to find key functions and menu options.
Hotel arrangement excluded
RC's receive a discount of 200 euros to the non-member price
This program teaches the i3BAR methodology and its revolutionary approach to reporting and analytics. Through intensive hands-on, practical exercises, you will learn how to create impressive, powerful and interactive reports for decision-making that are structured, flexible and reliable. It requires no additional software, add-ons or licenses. It is not 'template based', participants learn key principles and techniques to structure and build models and can apply these techniques to develop reports or simulation for their own situation and needs. i3BAR has been proven by accountants worldwide to reduce the time needed to carry out routine reporting from hours and days down to minutes.
Transform the nature of your role by freeing up significant time from reporting for added value analysis and critical projects. i3BAR will enable you to:
- Integrate data from disparate data sources into Excel
- Build reliable and sustainable excel-based reporting models
- Construct interactive models for decision making
- Create scenarios and what-if analysis for budgeting
- Produce visually attractive and impactful reports
This course is Excel-driven but is not about Excel functions. Rather it is the application and combination of a key set of functions using the principles and approach of the i3BAR method to meet your needs in the workplace. An overview of the course:
- Pre-course learning as preparation for the course
- Day 1: Integrate Multiple Data Source/Data Transformation
- Day 2: Build and Present Interactive Reports
- Day 3: Budget Simulation and Intelligence
- Optional post course project to consolidate and embed learning, leading to an internationally recognized i3BAR Certificate of Competency from the Institute of Business Analytics
CFO's, financial controllers, accountants, finance managers, business managers who find generating management reports too time-consuming and rigid for analysis purposes. Good prior knowledge of Excel is assumed. In order to make optimal use of the course you must have been using Excel for at least 2 years.
The companion course 'Visual Analytics & Dashboard Design (Excel) i2VSA' covers the clarification of user requirements with the application of advanced visual techniques to produce actionable information and insights, ie 'what to produce', i3BAR focuses on the how to build. Either course can be taken independently.