Webinar Designing and Defining Powerful KPIs
Making KPI safe, trustworthy and insightful
- 1 dag
- Datum en locatie
- 16 september 2020 - Online
- 10:00 - 12:00
- € 150,00 (leden) / € 200,00 (niet-leden)
- Strategie, Performance Management, Online learning
- Bestemd voor
- Accountants in business, Overige financieel professionals, Controllers
The webinar is in English. RC's are eligible for the member price.
KPIs are an essential ingredient for managing and improving business performance, and yet poor definition can render them useless and sometimes even dangerous.
This session is not about selecting KPIs, but rather how you define and design your KPIs, once selected.
This webinar will give you the tools and methodology to:
- Define KPI precisely and accurately using a template approach
- Create Index KPIs to summarise more complex business situations o Using a clearly structured 7-step approach
o Worked examples provided
o Excel template supplied
The webinar involves real-life stories, practical examples and exercises. The templates and tools shown will be shared with the delegates for use within their businesses.
Questions are welcomed at any point during the workshop. The instructor will remain online for up to 30 minutes after the end of the session for any further questions.
In this webinar we will:
- Explore some examples of catastrophic events resulting from incorrectly defined KPIs;
- Discover a simple, template-based method for avoiding common problems when defining standard KPIs;
- Introduce a robust methodology for building 'Index KPIs' - which can give at-a-glance insight into complex business situations.
If you face low levels of trust in existing KPIs or find that users are overwhelmed by the number of different KPIs required to make a decision, this workshop will provide you with approach and tools you need.
Accountants, business analysts, controllers, finance managers and anybody else interested or involved in developing key performance indicators for their organisations.
We will be using Zoom, provided with a password, encrypted connection. Whilst not essential, a webcam would be preferred to improve interaction.
Bernie is Founder of 'Made to Measure KPIs', creator of the Results-Orientated KPI System, speaker, trainer and author of nineteen books on KPIs. Bernie has a background of over 25 years delivering performance improvement consulting and training. He has worked with brands including Coca Cola, Airbus, HSBC, UBS and many others. Through his varied consulting career, Bernie saw that all organisations seemed to struggle with the same critical core issue - performance measurement. Convinced that accessible KPIs can be reliably created using a structured and repeatable approach, Bernie set up Made to Measures KPIs in 2009 to develop better ways of creating KPIs. BernieÉs approach is jargon-free and focuses on practical techniques that really work. Visit https://uk.linkedin.com/in/berniesmith for more background.
De cursus vindt plaats in E-learning in Online