Dynamics of doing business internationally
Business interactions across cultures, time and space *nieuw*
- 1 dag
- Datum en locatie
- 12 mei 2021 - Online
- 14:30 - 16:45
- € 150,00 (leden) / € 200,00 (niet-leden)
- Persoonlijke vaardigheden, Online learning
- Bestemd voor
- Accountants in business, Overige financieel professionals, Controllers
RCs receive the member discount
Business interactions with colleagues and clients are increasingly taking place across cultures, time and space. This global virtual environment changes the dynamics of effective working relationships, meetings, teamwork, leadership etc. Strategies and skills and competences to address and manage these are therefore crucial to successful business.
- to increase insight into the dynamics of global virtual business interactions
- to learn new approaches and practical strategies to work effectively with colleagues and clients across cultures, time and distance
The interactive webinar explores:
- the challenges of doing business across cultures, time and distance - how to recognise and manage these effectively
- how the international virtual work environment impacts themes such as meetings, teamwork, leadership
- best practices for performing comfortably and successfully with colleagues and clients in the international virtual business world
Accountants in Business (AIBers).
Candida Snow is an expert in and experienced intercultural management specialist. She is an accredited senior associate of Hofstede Insights - the renowned global network of culture and management consultants - with extensive professional experience and knowledge on how to implement culturally sensitive practices in the global virtual business environment.
De cursus vindt plaats in E-learning in Online