ESG KPI Design | Online Masterclass
Turn your strategy into meaningful, effective ESG KPIs
wo 14 juni 2023
di 19 september 2023
€ 650 (leden)
€ 750 (niet-leden)
There is a growing movement towards putting Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors at the core of organisational decision-making. While it is easy to agree on the importance of ESG, many find it confusing and complicated to choose the right ESG KPIs to measure and track their performance. This workshop introduces a powerful, structured visual method for aligning strategy and performance measures with a particular focus on developing ESG metrics using KPI Trees. The workshop note set includes a rich set of ESG KPI Trees for students to use within their own organisations.
This workshop is designed to develop the core skills needed to successfully apply the ROKS KPI selection method to develop a set of meaningful performance measures for any organisations, with a special focus on ESG KPIs. In the session, we pay particular attention to developing core KPI Tree building skills as they are crucial for success and are best learned through practical examples and hands-on coaching.
Bestemd voor/Target audience
Controllers, accountants, business analysts, finance managers and anybody else interested in or involved in developing ESG-focussed key performance indicators for their organisations.
- Introduction to the ROKS approach and where KPI Trees fit within the method
- Getting your strategy ready for KPI selection
- KPI Tree basics
- Pitfalls and how to use the ’4Cs’ to break your objectives down.
- Link types - which to use and how they can prevent a business catastrophe
- Getting the KPI Tree levels right (with card game) - so you don’t go in circles
- Multiple interactive examples, building up gradually in complexity
- The practical tools and techniques for building your own KPI Trees - software and techniques
- Ten sample KPI Trees for reference and re-use (exclusive to this workshop), including six Advanced ESG KPI Trees for reference and re-use:
- How to ‘Shortlist’ KPIs generated using KPI Trees
- How to build bullet-proof definitions for your final KPI selection
- Setting up and running KPI Tree workshops in your organisation - practical guide and checklists
Aanvullende informatie/ Additional information
Full-colour notes and an electronic copy of ‘KPI Checklists’ book (including 50 checklists) will be provided for each delegate.
- During this workshop, software will not be used. Suitable software tools will be discussed, but we will only use Miro virtual whiteboard software (access will be provided). It will be entirely hands-on.
- The course is presented in English. Are you a native English speaker and not sure how to subscribe? Please contact us at: email@example.com and we will assist you.
- RC's are eligible for the member price.
- This 6 hr Masterclass is designed for those new to KPI Trees and ESG measurement. Have you already completed the KPI Tree Masterclass and are you interested in the ESG KPIs? We offer a 3-hr workshop for KPI Tree Practitioners: the ESG Metric Design Masterclass. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 – 246 7100. We can provide you with dates or discuss possibilities. This program is not available online.